Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Let Us Have a Joyous New Year

This beautiful photo of an angel in the sky reminds me of why I created this blog. It's because of our beloved gypsy sister Renee.... Who was taken from us way too soon, but while she was here on this earth she gave so much to all that knew her.

Dear Renee, I miss you ever single day. I remember all your wisdom, love and laughter. I've taken it into my heart and try to live each day to it's fullest. I do that in part because of what you taught me~

This holiday season has been especially hard for me and knowing that you are all out there traveling with me helps a great deal...

Happy New Year 2011
Pattee

2 comments:

  1. sweet gypsy sister pattee. i am glad to be among your friends here. i do think 2011 is going to be an easier year all around.

    and renee. good god, i miss her too. everyday.

    with love always, pattee

    kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear Gypsy Sister! Happy New Year to you and our Band of Gypsies!

    I hope KJ is right..and that 2011 WILL be BETTER for us!

    I raise my glass of Pinot Noir to you and toast our "fearless leader"! Renee loves this......of that, I am sure!

    Love,

    ♥ Robin ♥

    ReplyDelete