Thursday, November 11, 2010

Autumn.... Is a Time When I Reflect

It's a time for peace, sadness, melancholy, looking back...
Staying inside being safe and warm. Hot chocolate, spiced cider...
Remembering our good friends and family...
I'm remembering Renee today.
Her beauty, softness, her laugh and even sometimes her "foul" language which I loved.... She was so giving in her own distress. I can't even know how many people she saved and helped... I know I was one of them.
She sent me a card once that said:
Dear Pattee,
I am thankful that you are here. I am thankful that we have met. You have a difference in the world and I love your dear Pattee.
Love Renee xoxo

So my Gypsy Sister's here a glass to our dear friend... that is the reason I even started this blog.
For you that have just joined the Traveling Gypsy Caravann... Here are some past photo's of our little clan and camp.... enjoy!
 A caravan for the summer..
 A nice place for a nap with a cup of tea.


 Wouldn't you love to sleep here?
 Outside we light candles.

 Or maybe here is your gypsy caravan

We love our troupe of traveling gypsies....

We are so coy....


And sweet...
And our horses are powerful...

I hope everyone has a great week-end... and do a tiny bit of traveling... it's good for the soul!

11 comments:

  1. i am speechless too.

    this is precious beyond words, and renee knows it....

    thank you pattee. you brought her back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoped I could Just a Bit... I miss her so`

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Gypsy Sister....how you have been missed!
    Not a day goes by when I don't think of Renee... I wouldn't know any of you if it hadn't been for her....

    I raise my glass to Renee, to you, dear Pattee, to each and every one of our Gypsy Sisters! Time to dance by the fire again and sing, sing, sing! (And KJ can pick pockets!)

    Love,

    ♥ Robin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pattee, glad you are here. I too can not imagine how many people Renee touched. I did not know her long, but she sure touched my life. Your blog is a great place to honor her. We all hold her in our hearts. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pattee - this is so sweet, and truly lovely. I know Renee would love this post. :) I am so happy I met you through her. I love this photo of her, don't you? She looks so happy. xoxo! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the horse and the bedroom. So cozy inside there.
    Lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I have dreamed of spending time in a gypsy wagon. These are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Pattee :)
    i came here via the OWOH message you left at my blog. i am so sorry to hear about your dear fren ... i can see that she is loved and missed by so many ... she must be smiling in heaven :)
    your pics of the caravan are beautiful... the upholstery so vivid and just gorgeous! you guys must have a lot of fun camping :)
    HUGS!!
    luthien :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this beautiful site. I had to share this with you. It is a gorgeous Gypsy horse

    A baby horse on its mama's lap

    Some pictures just don't need captions.

    There is nothing like Mama's lap no matter who you are. This is precious!
    This is a newborn offspring of Taskin,
    a Gypsy Stallion owned by Villa Vanners of Oregon.

    These pictures were taken immediately after his birth on April 6, 2010.
    The mare laid down, and then he trotted around and
    crawled right up into her lap.
    Sometimes, there is nothing like a Mother's love.

    If these pictures don't come thru, here is the site I got it from.

    http://othersiderainbow.blogspot.com/2011/02/this-will-make-even-bad-day-go-away.html

    ReplyDelete