Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does This Not Look Like a Fabulous Time?

I know this isn't about Gypsy life....
But I just have to share that this is where I'm going on my Birthday this Saturday! I'm so excited! I'ts wild, crazy fun!!! I can't wait! I need a little wild, crazy fun in my life!

Part circus, part dinner theatre, Teatro ZinZanni is a big night out unlike any other, a three and a half hour whirlwind of international cirque, comedy and cabaret artists all served up with a five-course feast designed by celebrated Northwest chef Tom Douglas.

An ensemble cast of aerialists, comics and crooners make every night at Teatro ZinZanni a unique experience.

An ever-evolving and constantly changing production, Teatro ZinZanni combines improv comedy, vaudeville revue, music, dance, cirque and sensuality into a dizzying and colorful new form that is never quite the same from evening to evening. The fast-paced action of the show unfolds above, around and even alongside the audience as they dine on a gourmet meal. Teatro ZinZanni is guaranteed to

5 comments:

  1. I have never been to anything like that, but it does sound fabulous. Have a wonderful birthday, I love coming here and being a part of the gypsy sisters. so happy happy birthday to you. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds fun and the perfect place to go for your birthday. Happy Birthday gypsy girl!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have one in San Francisco - it has been "running" for well over ten years and is wildly popular.... the cast of entertainers keps changing, as do the Chefs... it is a marvelous, magical and...DELICIOUS experience!

    You are going to have such fun! Raise your glass to all of your Gypsy Sisters who will be there with you in spirit to celebrate your birthday!!!!! (Renee would love this!)

    Happy, Happy Day!!!!

    Big Hugs,

    ♥ Robin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday precious friend pattee,

    i wish you a year ahead where you are filled so much your love spills over and out. which really, it does already.

    i hope you will be able to write a tribute or story or letter to renee for her book. it wouldn't be the same without you.

    love love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Kj I am still going to do that!!!!

    I'm being so neglectful of my "stuff" lately...

    I will have a good time tomorrow ~

    I know Robin~I know they have one in San Fran and have heard it's fantastic....

    I'll let you all know on Sunday.

    If you don't know... I'm having a giveaway on my other blog
    http://www.odd-dolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete