Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Did I Tell You Gyspy Sisters?

That I have 7 baby chicks that will be traveling with me now... and maybe even some Gouldian finches and Indian Runner ducks!



Yes it's true~ and when I take off this summer I'm going to either leave them home with my husband a great care taker or take a couple with me...

Did I tell you that I'm planning a trip this summer ... across America. From small little Bellingham Washington to Crowhaven Farms in Pennsylvania...

If you'd like a visit from me I will see if it can be added to my trip! I would love to see you!

7 comments:

  1. O hoh oh oh when you cross through Idaho..if you come through Coeur d Alene...I wanna take you for coffee!! How fun is that..I so want to do that some day..just wander across the country!! Hugs hon, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! It's been too long a time since I packed my bags. Life is short, as we so well know. Let's grab it and run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your birds! How wonderful.
    If you come to Taos NM, please let's have a visit. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....love these feathered beauties! Extending an invitation for coffee, tea or a glass of TJ's "Gypsy Wine" if you come to San Francisco!

    Love,

    ♥ Robin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patti, I need to know which blog you want me to link to for the party!! I want to make sure I do the right one. :)

    Karen
    My Desert Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful babies! I have one parrot Beatrice (a Senegal)
    that lives with me and another Shakti (Indian Ringneck) that lives with my parents. (the neighbors complained)


    Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete